- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The "When Pigs Fly" Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins at 12:01:00 (am) Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, January 10, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2011.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico). Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of Metro Media Entertainment, LLC. (collectively "Metro"), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Metro Media Entertainment, LLC., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of the prize. The Official Rules and the decisions of the independent judges (Metro Media Entertainment, LLC.) are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
To enter and play the "When Pigs Fly" Sweepstakes, follow the steps listed below:
- HOW TO PLAY THE "WHEN PIGS FLY" SWEEPSTAKES: No purchase necessary to play. LIMIT: Limit one (1) game play and Sweepstakes entry per person/per household regardless of entry method. More than one (1) entry from the same person or email address will be disqualified. Potential winners who are discovered during prize verification to have entered or attempted to enter and play more than once may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the judges. To enter the Promotion, you must answer all questions and enter your true and correct information in the entry form. Enter the correct information in all the fields and click the "Place Your Order" button. THIS DATA MUST BE ACCURATE AS IT WILL DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF YOUR SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY, WILL BE USED AS PART OF THE PROMOTION SECURITY AND FOR PRIZE DELIVERY. IF INACCURATE INFORMATION IS SUPPLIED (I.E., EMAIL ADDRESS IS INCORRECT AND/OR RETURNED OR IF THE PRIZE NOTIFICATION EMAIL MESSAGE IS RETURNED TO SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS AS UNDELIVERABLE), IT WILL RESULT IN YOUR DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE PROMOTION AND PREVENT THE PRIZE AWARDING. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 1, 2011. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winners will be notified via email, March 15, 2011.
- "WHEN PIGS FLY" SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE AVAILABLE and ODDS OF WINNING: There is a total of 1 (one) Grand Prize available in the Promotion. Odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received and the day and time of game play. The Quantity, Prize Description/Average Retail Value (ARV) of a specific prize in the "When Pigs Fly" Sweepstakes are as follows:
(1) Grand Prize Winner receives choice listed on entry (Retail Value of $5,000).
Total Approximate Value of the "When Pigs Fly" Sweepstakes is $5,000.00 (before tax).
IN THE EVENT OF PRIZE UNAVAILABILITY, PRIZES MAY BE SUBSTITUTED BY THE INDEPENDENT JUDGES FOR ITEMS OF EQUAL OR GREATER ARV.
- PRIZE AWARDING: Limit of one (1) "When Pigs Fly" Sweepstakes prize may be won. Prize will only be awarded upon potential winners' verification and final approval by Metro Media Entertainment, LLC. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prize permitted, except by Metro Media Entertainment, LLC in its sole discretion, due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of equal or greater value. Potential winning entrants will receive prize notification via electronic mail ONLY. The Grand Prize will be fulfilled 6 to 8 weeks after the prize has been won. If the potential winning entrant of the Grand Prize cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit and Release; fails to claim the prize; if the Prize Notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize will be awarded to another person. Potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner will receive notification that he/she has won and will have (10) days from receipt of winning notification to confirm that the notification has been received. After confirming notification receipt, the potential winner will be sent via United States Postal Mail and/or overnight mail an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance & Publicity/Liability Release forms. These forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Metro Media Entertainment, LLC. within (21) days. The potential Grand Prize winner then, and only then becomes the "winner." Grand Prize winner grants Metro Media Entertainment, LLC the right to use and publish winner's proper name and State of residence and to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes for this Promotion without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- RIGHTS: Prize winning participants (the "Winner") grants to Metro Media Entertainment, LLC ("Metro"), and its successors and assigns, the following perpetual and exclusive rights: (1) to photograph, copy or otherwise reproduce, by any present or future method or means, all of any part of the Winner's performances, acts, poses, plays and appearances of every kind and nature (whether intended or not intended) made or done by Winner in connection with the participation in all Grand Prize activities (the "Grand Prize"); (2) to record or otherwise reproduce Winner's voice and all intentional, musical, instrumental or other sound effects generated by Winner in connection with the Grand Prize, by any present or future method or means, and reproduce, issue, sell, and transmit the same, either separately or in conjunction with the Grand Prize, or any part thereof; (3) to exhibit, sell, assign, transmit, and reproduce, and license others so to do by all means any or all of the Grand Prize; and (4) to use the Grand Prize in connection with the advertising and exploitation of the Grand Prize, and for any other purpose. Winner hereby assigns and grants to Metro, and its successors and assigns, exclusively and perpetually, all now or hereafter existing rights of every kind or character whatsoever, whether or not such rights are now known, recognized or contemplated, and the complete unconditional and unencumbered title throughout the world in and to the results and proceeds of Winner's Grand Prize and other activities pursuant to this Contest. Metro shall have the right to issue publicity concerning Winner and to issue photographs of Winner.
- Disqualification: Metro Media Entertainment, LLC. and their affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Metro reserves the right to terminate entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. In the event this Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the control of Metro which, in the sole opinion of Metro Media Entertainment, LLC., corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion, Metro reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Promotion. Metro is not responsible for any game play which is generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure, or is tampered with or subject to any unauthorized intervention. Metro Media Entertainment, LLC.'s sole responsibility for any irregular game play is to provide another game play. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Metro Media Entertainment, LLC. reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #4.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard for conflict of laws principles.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To receive a list of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope for receipt by March 15th, 2011 to: "When Pigs Fly" Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o of Metro Media Entertainment, LLC, 1060 Park Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910.
Metro Media Entertainment, LLC.
1060 Park Avenue
Cranston, Rhode Island 02910